Some people are just more prone to puffiness, dark circles, and other symptoms around their eyes. If you’re one of them, I’ve got you covered here.
- Change the type of salt you consume to sea salt or Himalayan salt. And if you consume a lot, cut down as it can cause fluid retention and puffiness. Try adding more celery instead.
- Get yourself to a yoga class to learn how to do inverted poses, like shoulder stands. These simple poses help increase circulation to the face so your body can carry away excess fluid.
- Limit or eliminate alcohol and cigarettes, for good. They are incredibly dehydrating.
- Use a natural eye cream and mineral-based concealer
- Use a cold compress each morning, or cucumber rounds to tighten the whole area.