Now has never been a better time to create your self-care list.
Self-care should be intuitive. However, most of the time, life gets in the way! We forget. We end up doing something else, like work or chores. We’re tempted to spend it watching screens. Yet a checklist can help remind you to treat yourself, and get some essential self-care into your regular schedule more often.
Here are some examples of self-care activities:
- Daily exercise
- Getting enough sleep
- Eating healthy foods
- Supporting your gut health with probiotics and bone broth and fermented vegetables
- Taking immune boosters such as ginseng, vitamin D and zinc
- Hugging someone you love
- Meeting a friend or loved one for a face-to-face chat
- Sending a note to a person you care about
- Getting involved in your community
- Reading a book
- Spending time outside
- Doing your favorite hobby
- Praying or meditating
- Doing visualization
- Decluttering your home
- Walking barefoot
Write or type and print out your self-care activities and tape them to your fridge or another areas you’ll see them often.